Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunshine as a stain remover....who knew??

Arik is solely breastfed....and if you breastfeed...you know what I am talking about with the cloth diapers...Seriously stained soakers, to say the least. I tried soaking in Amaze, I tried baby detergents, I have even been using soap nuts (which I love btw) and I have been after DH to put in a clothesline for , well, since we moved in almost 2 years ago. I finally got a clothesline and I was super super excited to get the diapers out on it. (I love my husband...hes a definite handyman, but our clothesline...will ONLY support the diapers at the moment lol)
The first day I line dried them, it was cloudy but there was still a clear difference between before and after.
I have been busy with the tweens and Arik, of course, so its taken me a while to get a good sunny day coordinating with a diaper wash day. April showers bring yadda yadda yadda

I cannot be any happier with the results, I took a before and after shot with my phone camera and pulled a Mimi (my daughter) and joined them with Piknic


Can you agree? Sunshine is the BEST stain remover EVER!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how well this worked with mine yesterday! Its like they are brand new! Very white and SUPER soft!

    ReplyDelete